Standalone Payroll Manager
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Standalone Payroll Manager
Payroll Manager / £30,000-£35,000 / Eccles
Adaptable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Payroll Management role within a growing logistics business in the Eccles area.
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000
- Hybrid and flexible working pattern
- 22 days holiday plus BHs
Location: Eccles - parking on site
- Management of payrolls split fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly
- Process monthly and weekly payroll across the group according to deadlines
- Ensure all payroll data is collected and processed accurately and on-time
- Adjust and correct payroll errors and answer queries in a timely manner
- Process all deductions to include SSP, Tax, NI etc
- Ensure all payroll and employee data is up to date
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Experience in managing payroll function essential
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel and systems skills
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Nichola Watson on 07547 418 887