- Up to £23000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Marketing Assistant
Marketing Assistant - £23,000 - Southport
Adaptable Recruitment are proud to be supporting a key client in Southport who are seeking to appoint a Marketing Assistant, with a minimum of 6-12 months marketing experience.
Location: Southport - 5 days in the office - Hours 9 to 5.
- Digital Marketing- supporting the digital marketing function with the maintenance of key departmental documents such as the content calendar, delivery tracking, version control, and attendance of key digital meetings with the department and external agencies to ensure timely delivery of digital content and digital campaign activity.
- PR - supporting the PR function within the department and the external agencies to help delivery key PR activity such as press releases, editorials, awards and media partnerships .
- Events production - assisting the marketing team on the planning, project management and delivery of key company events
- Project support - assisting the marketing team on the creation of content for key product and project launches
- Internal comms - acting as key point of contact for directors and key departments (eg Global team) in order to share key priorities and ensure expectations are managed and met.
- CRM - providing support on the creation and delivery of our internal and external newsletters
- Marketing Admin - provide general marketing administration support
Who will I report in to? This role will report into the HR Manager
When will interviews be taking place: ASAP!
- 6-12 months minimum in another marketing role
- A degree in marketing or a relevant field would be preferred
- Some B2B marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in marketing software such as Canva and Mailchimp advantageous but not essential
- A solid understanding of marketing principles such as social media, PR and other digital marketing platforms, including an eye for new technology and marketing innovation
Apply for this position