- Up to £40000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Marketing Analyst
Marketing Analyst - £35-40,000 - Southport
Adaptable Recruitment are proud to be supporting a key client in Southport who are seeking to appoint a Marketing Analyst, with a minimum of 2 years marketing experience.
Location: Southport - 5 days in the office - Hours 9 to 5.
- Industry Intelligence - create a framework and develop insights into the industries in which we operate; help the company to identify, understand and explore opportunities, prioritise key projects, and better inform business decisions.
- Competitive Analysis - develop and transform the company brand positioning and identity through key competitor findings. Create a framework of analysis that can be adapted and updated annually
- Data & Analytics - leverage the data to help evolve our digital strategy; produce reports from SEO to social media to web and paid media, and make recommendations.
- Research - deliver research projects to enhance the company's ability to forge relationships and improve our audience reach; identify and approach potential marketing and media partners
- Paid Media - support the marketing team in the delivery of paid media campaigns by providing insights into the previous and existing campaigns; work with digital agency, and make recommendations to the digital marketing team on timings, content and budget.
- Project Support - work with the wider project delivery teams by providing insights into upcoming projects and maintaining key source information to protect business continuity across all lines of business
Who will I report in to? This role will report into the HR Manager
When will interviews be taking place: ASAP!
- 2 years + in a similar role
- A degree in business, marketing or a relevant field would be preferred
- Previous experience in developing reports or projects relating to insights and analysis
- Previous experience in a data-centric role or environment
- Some B2B marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- A solid understanding of marketing principles such as social media, PR and other digital marketing platforms
Apply for this position