Social Media Co-ordinator
- £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Social Media Co-ordinator
Social Media Co-Ordinator - £30,000 - Southport
Adaptable Recruitment are proud to be supporting a key client in Southport who are adding to their marketing team with a creative Social Media Co-Ordinator, who can bring around 2 years of work experience.
Location: Southport - 5 days in the office - Hours 9 to 5.
Social Media Management - work alongside the digital marketing team, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of content across a number of social platforms, ensuring that brand synergy, tone of voice and business strategy is achieved.
Social Media Scheduling - maintain a comprehensive social media calendar of past, present and upcoming activity, integrating campaign needs, product launches, key narratives and content pillars into a cohesive, impactful and effective delivery plan.
Community Management - develop a long term plan to better engage with our wider social network in order to encourage growth across all key digital metrics including followers, engagement and conversions.
Content Creator - support the inbound demand for marketing content by regularly identifying content opportunities, leveraging the business strategy and objectives to source and deliver powerful and impactful content for our social media platforms.
A/V Production Assistant - as part of the content creation responsibility, support the marketing team and digital agency in the production of audio visual material, including the planning, filming and delivery of short films, drone footage, podcasts and any other A/V content as required.
- Marketing Support - support the Marketing Manager and Chief Marketing Officer with day to day marketing responsibilities with a focus on creative marketing, content creation and growth opportunities relating to content
Who will I report in to? This role will report into the HR Manager
When will interviews be taking place: ASAP!
- 1-2 years in a social media or content creator role within a business, or production assistant who also has experience managing social media accounts within a business.
- A degree in marketing or a recognised qualification in media, production or digital is preferred
- Previous experience in social media or content creation is essential
- Some B2B marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A strong understanding of digital marketing principles such as social media and web, including an eye for new technology and marketing innovation