- Up to £28000.00 per annum + Hybrid, Free Onsite Parking, Pension
- Full Time
- Transactional Finance
- Sales Ledger
- Sales Ledger, Accounting, Accountancy
Job Title - Sales Ledger Clerk
Starting Salary - £28,000 Per Annum
Working Hours - 08:00am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Location - Knutsford
Job Type - Permanent
To provide and maintain an accurate record of sales ledger activity on a daily basis and ensure accurate ledger information is available for presentation monthly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates invoices based on customer SO and credit notes to strict timescales.
- Maintain, issues and update all export documentation (dispatch note) for projects & spares.
- Ensure that all advance payments are received in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
- Advise the Projects team at least two days in advance of delivery dates where payment terms have not been satisfied.
- Ensure that all Hire Agreements are prepared and signed by customers prior to machine delivery, checking that advance hire invoices have been paid.
- Maintain the Hire System on a weekly basis, producing invoices and maintaining and balancing the excel daybook.
- Ensure that all filing of customer correspondence is maintained on a regular basis.
- Maintain necessary spreadsheet information on a regular basis and for presentation monthly.
- Update retention information and circulate.
- Annual Audit - prepare audit information required by Auditors and assist during the annual audit.
- Manage monthly close of Sales ledge - perform month end routine on the last working day of the month and run relevant reports and update all month end spreadsheets.
- Assists with improving processes and automating procedures to assist with business growth.
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working model
- Contributory pension scheme
Apply for this position