Purchase Ledger Clerk
- £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Transactional Finance
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Purchase Ledger
Adaptable Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a full time, permanent basis to join a construction company based in Sheffield.
JOB: Purchase Ledger Clerk
SALARY: £22,000-£25,000 per annum
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
- Processing invoices and payments on the accounts system
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Solving discrepancies and queries
- Ad hoc duties where required
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices.
- Payment authorisation.
- Posting and monitoring petty cash.
- Investigating purchase ledger queries.
- Liaising with suppliers.
Apply for this position
WHEN ARE THE INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE?
As soon as possible
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
Experience in an Accounts Payable environment is necessary
Strong teamwork, time management and communication skills
Microsoft dynamics is highly desirable
Advantageous: experience in the construction/manufacturing industry
For a confidential chat, please call Adam Luckie on 07902 369 995