Human Resources Officer
- Up to £28000.00 per annum
- Part Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Human Resources Officer
- 9 months
Human Resource Officer / £28,000 / Hybrid working - 4 days a week / 9 months FTC
Adaptable Recruitment are working with an expanding organisation based on the outskirts of Liverpool for an HR Officer/PA. You will report into both the CFO and CEO providing both HR and PA duties.
You will be the key point of contact for all HR questions and issues, keeping all information up to date, whilst managing the workload and diary management for both the CFO/CEO.
- Hybrid working - Very flexible
- 4 day week - 32hours
Location: Outskirts of Liverpool.
HR Job Duties:
- Act as first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries
- Organise and maintain employee records on HR system including sickness and maternity leave.
- Prepare and manage HR documents i.e., employee contracts and recruitment documentation including ID and visa documents.
- Audit HR documentation to ensure compliance for all employees.
- Review and renew company policies and legal compliance when new legislation is released.
- Assist in any disciplinary investigations
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics including holiday, leave, retention rates, staff turnover and legally compliant trainings.
- Assist in the payroll process by updating relevant employee information (i.e., new starters, leavers, and absences)
- Improve office systems.
- Must be diligent and organised to manage workload.
- Good communication is key to work seamlessly with the managers across the sites.
- Must be available to travel to different sites to meet with employee's face to face.
- Must be proactive and have initiative to get involved where necessary and deliver their own ideas.
- Half day a week for PA responsibilities in line with HR commitments.
- Assist CEO/CFO with communications - diaries - and documentation as required.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the CFO and CEO
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Great communications skills.
- Good administrative skills.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Lindsay Murphy 07711 405 861.
Apply for this position