- £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- HR Advisor
- 6 months
Adaptable Recruitment are working in partnership with a Telecommunications company in Knowsley - an industry leader in their field and strongly values driven. The business is now looking for a HR Advisor to come on board for 6 months for a specific policy driven project.
- £32,000 - £38,000
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and company closures
- 35 hour working week - onsite
- Free Parking
- Bonus Scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Contribution pension scheme
- Training Opportunities
- Gym & Retail Discounts
- 2 Life Assurance Benefit
- Be responsible for a root and branch review of all company HR policies.
- To contribute to the updating of all company HR policies.
- To support business and wider team by creating and developing HR toolkits.
- On an ad hoc basis to support the work demands of the team.
- To be responsible for providing an effective and efficient HR advisory service.
- To provide HR guidance, support and expertise to management and employees in line with policy, best practice, and current legislation.
- To contribute to the planning, co-ordination, and control of HR activities.
- To be fundamental in developing working culture, company reputation and values.
- Raising and following up on non-conformance reports, to ensure that any actions identified, pursued, and resolved.
- Offer advice, support, and administration across full range of HR activities.
- Offer advice to managers, when required, over all staff issues and employee relations.
Who will I report in to?
- HR Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
- Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- Have a level 5-7 HR Qualification or equivalent.
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of employment law.
- Have a minimum of 3 years generalist experience.
- Have a high standard of numeracy.