Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- £44000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + + Hybrid working
- Full Time
- Public Sector and Government
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- 6 months
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Consultant
6-month contract - (potential for perm)
Salary pro rata - dependent on experience.
Liverpool City Centre - hybrid working.
An exciting opportunity to join a Liverpool authority driving change across the region. The role is to work as an ED&I expert consultant, providing strategic advice and guidance to drive the delivery of the Equality Strategy.
- Generous pension scheme contributions
- 29 days Hols + Bank Holidays
- Option to buy & sell additional annual leave days.
- All-Zone Metro card providing free travel around Liverpool.
- Flexible and hybrid working.
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family and Free counselling services.
- Corporate discounts gyms around Liverpool
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Lead on the delivery of the organisation's commitment to equal opportunities and ensure non-discriminatory practices of work undertaken.
- Drive, deliver and evaluate the organisation's Equality Strategy.
- Review and suggest improvements to the internal practices and policies.
- Produce reports and presentations for internal stakeholders and the Executive Leadership team.
You will report directly into the Social Value Lead and work with an administrator.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- Previous experience advising business regarding improvement of ED&I policies and processes.
- Able to provide strategic and measured expertise to colleagues appropriate to level of leadership and authority.
- Ability to think creatively and propose constructive ideas for organisation improvement and change,
- Confident delivering strategic projects, working under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
Apply for this position
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in hearing more about, please apply asap.
We support HR professionals across the North West, so even if this role isn't perfect for you - we'd still love to hear from you - please register on our website adaptablerecruitment.co.uk