Reward and Benefit Specialist
- £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + car allowance
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Reward and Benefit Specialist
Reward Manager - Cheshire
Adaptable Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading UK business, head-quartered out of Warrington, with locations all over the UK. They are looking for an innovative Reward Manager to revamp the strategy and define a unique EVP.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Reward & Benefit professional who is ready to take a step up to a more senior role. Reporting directly into the HRD, the successful applicant will work alongside the people leadership team, shaping the culture agenda with an aim for continuous improvement in company productivity and performance.
- Warrington - with some UK travel to sites
- Up to £60k
- Company car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance - with option to buy & sell.
- Private medical & life assurance
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Establish and maintain the organisation's incentive scheme.
- Manage annual pay & bonus reviews, work closely with finance on the budget.
- Redesign the Workday benefits module.
- Carry out benchmarking and job evaluations to ensure the business remains competitive.
- Ensure the Reward strategy underpins the unified culture of the business & people team.
- Experience working in a similar role, implementation reward-based incentives to increase productivity, and enhance behaviours and performance.
- Ability to conduct job evaluations and pay bench-marking.
- Innovative and creative, happy to share new ideas and ways of working.
- A continuous improvement work ethic - can lead on change and process improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail and business acumen.
If this is of interest, please apply asap. Any questions, feel free to drop me an emailApply for this position