- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- HR Advisor
Employee Relations Advisor
Adaptable Recruitment are wishing to speak to experienced HR/ER Advisors who are looking for the next step in their HR career. The role is working with a national household name, working out of their excellent Liverpool HQ.
The ideal person will be an ER specialist, able to support a huge workforce of managers with a variety of cases and workload. This is a very 'hands on' position, so great for someone who enjoys being busy and working as part of a wider shared service centre.
This is a full-time, permanent role with brilliant flexible working options (up to 3 days at home a week!) so great for someone who is looking to gain a few hours commuting time back! On the days you are in the office, you have an on-site gym & restaurant to use and enjoy.
- Take responsibility for your own high-volume cases (between 80-90 at any given time), supporting line managers with issues and resolutions.
- Share knowledge and provide sound advice on issues like long-term absence and sickness, ensuring a solid process is followed.
- Support the business through periods of change to ensure all documentation is accurately delivered.
- Provide coaching to People Services colleagues to support professional development.
You will sit within a wider HR team who all support, who work together to support a huge workforce of almost 5000 employees across the country. The team sits within a shared service centre, in a buzzing office environment.
Interviews will be happening once shortlisting has completed in the next two weeks.
- To be a successful HR/ER professional in a similar role dealing with high volume cases
- CIPD qualified with sound knowledge of HR best practice and employment legislation.
- Great team player and happy to get involved in a busy office.
- HR Generalist experience with both face to face and over the telephone with colleagues.
Apply for this position
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in hearing more about, please apply asap.
We support HR professionals across the North West, so even if this role isn't perfect for you - we'd still love to hear from you - please register on our website adaptablerecruitment.co.uk