Customer Care Executive
- £22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Travel and Tourism
- Office Support
- Customer Care Executive
Customer Care Executive | Chester | £22-£23k
Adaptable Recruitment are wishing to speak to customer focused candidates who are looking for a Customer Care Executive role within a fast-paced business based in Chester.
Open to candidates who have a strong work ethic and have experience within a fast-paced office environment.
This is a full time, permanent role and offers a brilliant office environment with a great culture and enhanced company benefits.
- FULL-TIME 37.5-hour week
- Varied shift patterns Monday- Sunday
- 22 days holiday
- Enhanced Company Benefits Package including holiday discounts.
- As a customer Care Executive, you will receive a high volume of incoming calls from both customers and agents.
- Deal with Telephone enquiries in a helpful and precise manner.
- Pricing, quoting and administering booking amendments as requested by the customers.
- Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities to resolve these efficiently.
- Handle incoming calls from Agents regarding documentation and Admin queries.
- Chase relevant colleagues or suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Discussing the different options with the customers to ensure they are happy to continue with their holiday arrangements and administering all changes on the booking system.
Who will I report in to?
Customer Service Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Skilful with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Able to create solutions & identify areas for improvement in procedure.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload to tight deadlines.
- Manage a diverse range of duties at one time.
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution.
- Travel experience (desirable)
Apply for this position