Planning and Records Officer
- Up to £39690.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Office Support
- Planning and Records Officer
Aircraft Technical Planning and Records Officer | Manchester | £39,690
Adaptable Recruitment are wishing to speak to an experienced Aircraft Technical Planning and Records Officer within the Aviation Industry.
This is a full time, permanent role and offers a brilliant office environment with a great culture and fantastic company benefits.
- FULL-TIME 42 hours
- 28 days holiday plus BHs
- Vibrant, social office environment.
- As an Aircraft Technical Planning and Reporting Officer, you will be responsible for Update work accomplished onto the MIS.
- To receive/review/archive/dispatch technical records being delivered/dispatched.
- To plan and issue work packages and tasks in line with company targets using aircraft records, company maintenance information system (MIS)
- Ensure maintenance work is executed to schedule by following good planning practice and monitoring task completion.
- Collate, audit and update records of work performed and archive DFP's.
- Attend daily meeting/call on planning/workload/priorities.
- Identify and suggest and implement new and improved practices and processes.
- Manual handling of records and other items when requested in line with H&S
- Other suitable tasks that support the continued success of the company.
Who will I report in to?
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.