Customer Liaison Executive
- £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Travel and Tourism
- Office Support
- Customer Liaison Executive
Customer Liaison Executive | Chester | £23-£25k
Adaptable Recruitment are wishing to speak to customer focused candidates who are looking for a Customer Liaison Executive role within a fast-paced business based in Chester.
Open to candidates who have a strong work ethic and have experience within the travel industry.
This is a full time, permanent role and offers a brilliant office environment with a great culture and enhanced company benefits.
- FULL-TIME 37.5-hour week
- Varied shift patterns Monday- Sunday
- 22 days holiday plus BHs
- Enhanced Company Benefits Package including holiday discounts.
- As a customer Liaison Executive, you will prioritise and action E-mails effectively.
- Action daily booking queues
- Chase relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Check and update documentation for specialist bookings.
- Effectively manage and resolve escalated issues.
- Manage and resolve customer queries, primarily land queries.
- Crisis situations report
- Fulfil any critical support as directed by Manager.
- Handle incoming calls from Agents regarding documentation and Admin queries.
- Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities.
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner.
Who will I report in to?
Customer Service Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Skilful with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Able to create solutions & identify areas for improvement in procedure.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload to tight deadlines.
- Manage a diverse range of duties at one time.
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution.
Apply for this position