- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Office Support
- Procurement Manager
At Adaptable Recruitment we have have the pleasure to be exclusively supporting our high growth, international client with the recruitment of this newly created Procurement Manager role to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a big impact.
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience (negotiable)
Bonus: 20% Bonus
Pension scheme: Auto enrolment 6% Contribution
Holidays: 25 + bank holidays
Hybrid working: Very Flexible
** Travel Required Globally **
Main Responsibilities to include:-
- Developing & Implementing an overall global procurement policy, strategy, process and associated success measures to track progress
- Developing and maintaining a global facilities strategy that maximises the investment in facilities and considers the strategic plan.
- Undertakes a review of all current supplier contracts to ensure they represent the best value to organisation.
- Defining a clear supplier/vendor management approach and supports managers with negotiating new contracts as well as annual supplier/vendor review meetings or escalated issues.
- Managing engagement with property and facilities suppliers to ensure maximum value for the spend.
- Inspecting offices and their operations to determine vital services, repairs, and maintenance.
- Working with finance to provide procurement spend reporting and forecasts.
- Reporting to leadership team on procurement & facilities progress.
The ideal candidate:-
- Developing procurement strategy, policies, and implementation.
- Developing a facilities strategy that supports a company strategy.
- Implementing a vendor management policy.
- Track record of generating contractual savings & cost efficiencies.
- Strong track record of commercial negotiations
- Managing property & facilities contracts including office set up, relocation and close.
- Managing of risk in relation to procurement contracts.
- Developing others in vendor management and procurement.
- A track record of professional development.
- Educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent experience within healthcare staffing or similar industries.
Benefits to include:-
- 20% bonus.
- Medical Health Care.
- 6% Pension Contribution.
- 25 days holiday plus bank.
For more info please contact me on:-