Cruise Sales Executive
- £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Travel and Tourism
- Office Support
- Cruise Sales Executive
Cruise Sales Executive | Chester | £23-£26k
Adaptable Recruitment are wishing to speak to bonus-driven candidates who thrive on working to targets. Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic if this is you apply now!
Open to candidates who have a strong work ethic and have experience within the travel industry.
This is a full time, permanent role and offers a brilliant office environment with a great culture and enhanced company benefits.
- Varied shift patterns Monday- Sunday
- 22 days holiday plus BHs
- Generous bonus scheme with fantastic OTE of £50k+
- All booking leads provided.
- Enhanced Company Benefits Package including holiday discounts.
- As a Cruise Sales Executive, you will identify customer needs through effective questioning.
- Using multiple suppliers and systems to find the most suitable match.
- Overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Process customer payments securely and accurately.
- Use the supplier websites/systems to confirm the different sectors of the booking.
- Load details of the holiday accurately into our back-office system.
- Continuously work towards and exceed booking targets.
- Ensure all information obtained, inputted, and verified is accurate at all times.
- Strive to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Build and develop key relationships for repeat customers.
Who will I report in to?
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- Bonus-driven and thrives on working to targets.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Cruise Travel experience.
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- An attentive learner who can work swiftly.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic.
- Computer competent to book holidays swiftly and efficiently.
- Proficient in packaging multiple products together.