- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- HR Assistant
Adaptable Recruitment are looking for an HR Assistant to join an award winning specialist Mental Health Law firm on the Wirral, with an enviable reputation who continue to experience significant success and growth. As part of their growth plan they require additional HR support to assist our Practice Manager in the delivery of HR and associated administration.
The role will encompass a broad spectrum of HR functions and requires a self-motivated individual with the ability to use their own initiative whilst also working as part of a team and reporting to the Practice Manager and the Senior Management Team.
Duties will include:-
· Supporting the Practice Manager in attracting, recruiting and retaining talented staff.
· Being involved in whole life cycle of recruitment from drafting adverts, screening and shortlisting candidates through to interview. Arranging interviews and providing feedback to Practice Manager. Post interview dealing with various on-boarding including providing welcome pack and co-ordinating logistics for new starter.
· To provide new employee initial inductions and to co-ordinate in-house training specific to their role.
· Essential administration relating to HR including holiday and absence records, contract of employment, maternity leave documentation and generic HR documents.
· Compiling and maintaining paper and digital employee records.
· First point of contact for staff queries and escalating to Practice Manager when necessary.
· Participation at Senior Management Team meetings and confidential meeting minute taking.
· Supporting and assisting with firm's social and charity events.
· Co-ordinating and managing records for staff's learning and development plans.
· Supporting Practice Manager and participating in firm wide appraisals and performance management.
· Minimum 2 years administration and HR experience.
· Strong IT skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Approachable, friendly and professional.
· Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
· Knowledge or experience in mental health setting or as a mental health champion or mental health first aider would be advantageous.
· CIPD accreditation would be advantageous.